Books are best

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Can be? Nay, is!


Please be awed by this fabulous gift I just received, from my very dear old (okay, not old, but friend of long standing) friend Beth Martin Gammon. (What taste! What skill to find this book - a surprise for me!) This book is so fun and so sweet I cannot believe what a lucky girl I am to have received it. Thank you, Beth! And thanks to Alex and Theodore too, as I am sure they approved of it being sent. When my mother saw this on the kitchen table she said "Why do you have this old book?" Okay, I confess, I like old books!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is totally cute. i love the canvas-style cover material. way 2 go beth, theodore, et alex.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8:01 AM  
Blogger David said...

Wha? What? Did you say something?

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home