Books are best

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Catch up


Clearly, it's been awhile since I've posted, and I am just broken up about that. Very busy, lately. Short highlights will take the place of actually postings, to get my bad self caught up. To whit:
1. A nice visit to Georgia occurred, complete with my driving a pickup down multiple dirt roads to buy beer. It was an experience, to say the least.
2. Got my two latest displays installed (aided and abetted by others, namely the Saintpaulite), one on Minnesota ephemera and the other on Minnesota baseball as a tie in to the new major exhibit at the Society, Baseball As America.
3. After an extremely pleasant family Thanksgiving dinner in Iowa, we spent the night at the Budget Host. This was not the highlight of my life...I spent a lot of time thinking about Memento and the feeling of unspecified angst in the air. Lucky, nothing I feared came to pass...although we woke up feeling like we'd smoked a pack each (David's observation) without any of the fun bits.
4. We've now got a Christmas tree and snowflakes in the windows and an almost two-year-old daughter. Hopefully we will soon have actual snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home