Books are best

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So lazy!

She, however, is not!
I have been extremely negligent in my blogging duties of late. Now I've probably made any regular (ha!) readers I may have once had give up...which is unfortunately as I have something really good to share! So, my desperate plea is thus...if I can have at least two helpful and hopeful souls comment that someone is indeed out there, I will share what may be my greatest find (of a material nature, not an existential one) of all time with you.
Curious?
(ps - David can spell existential, I cannot. I promised to add this fun fact.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm curious - even tho i think i have gotten a preview of this find. but it seems too great to not share. blog away, book lady! cheers.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny you should mention your inability to spell existential. perhaps a vigorous game of scrabble will exorcise any lingering spelling demons.

when you're finished blogging about this material treasure that has crossed your path, i'd love to see pictures from washington. you are the sister of the digital age from that trip - i'm still waiting on two rolls of film. how old school!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home